CD Projekt RED outlines the right way to hold your Cyberpunk 2077 saves now that Stadia is closing down
An replace to the CD Projekt RED assist web page outlines how Stadia customers can obtain their Cyberpunk 2077 saves.
With Stadia shutting down in January , people are understandably apprehensive about their save sport information. Those that play Cyberpunk 2077 and wish to proceed enjoying their sport on one other platform, want solely do the next utilizing Google Takeout, per CDPR.
- Open takeout.google.com.
- Within the “Create a brand new export” part click on “Deselect all” and choose “Stadia”. Press “Subsequent Step” to proceed.
- Select your most popular vacation spot and “Export as soon as” frequency. Select “.zip” file sort and “2 GB” dimension. Press “Create Export”.
- Obtain the export from the vacation spot chosen within the earlier step.
- Find the downloaded archive in your PC. Extract it.
- Your Cyberpunk 2077 sport saves can be positioned within the following path: …/Takeout/Stadia/GAMING/GAME_SAVE/
- Word that there could also be saved information from different video games positioned there as properly.
- Information of every sport save are positioned inside archives. Extract them to separate folders.
- To make use of the extracted saves on the PC model, merely copy-paste these folders to the next path: %userprofilepercentSaved GamesCD Projekt RedCyberpunk 2077
- Ensure that information should not nested inside one other folder.
For those who personal a sport copy on a supported console platform, you need to use cross-progression on any of the PC platforms and sync it along with your GOG account to switch your progress to a console.
After getting accomplished the ultimate step, begin Cyberpunk 2077 in your PC. Just be sure you are logged in within the REDlauncher as that is the account used to retailer your cross-platform saves. Make certain the cross-platform saves are enabled within the in-game Settings after which load the newest save file from Stadia (or another that you just wish to copy). Then, save the sport once more.
This save file must be synced with the cloud and seem in your console should you’re logged in to the identical GOG account.
Better of luck!